Our protection detective gives his verdicts on five key developments in the industry this month.
1 Simple products? Cancer isn't simple Life insurance is a pretty simple product: You die, it pays out. The illnesses we suffer along the way, however, are not. More than half of all heart attacks in the UK are repeat attacks and diseases such as cancer are far from simple. Many range vastly in terms of severity, aggressiveness and in the likely outcomes for the sufferer. As such, simple protection products may never be able to be quite that simple. Verdict: Back to the lab 2 Ageas promotes kids' CI cover New research from Ageas Protect suggests that a third of parents don't know ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.