Prudential head of business development Vince Smith-Hughes shares his views on the future of retirement income.
Speaking at the first Retirement Planner breakfast briefing, in association with Prudential, Smith-Hughes explores the "seismic changes" to the annuity market and predicts what might happen after 6 April.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.