In the latest Big Debate, our panelists from Daedalus Partners, Future Capital Partners and Puma Investments discussed the Do's and Don'ts of VCTs and EIS.
Click here to listen to this debate on demand VCTs, EIS and Seed EIS all bring considerable tax planning opportunities at this time of year, plus some interesting investment opportunities allowing clients to diversify their portfolios. But with the regulatory focus on ‘outcomes' what are the Do's and Don'ts related to using these tax-efficient schemes. Three-leading providers covering VCT and EIS debated the issues advisers need to be aware of and talk specifically about some of the underlying investment opportunities before the end of the tax year. They will also be able to comment of a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.