In the latest Big Debate, our panelists from Seed Mentors Ltd, Bulletin Marketing and Maclay, Murray and Spens LLP discussed Seed EIS.
Click here to listen to this debate on demand EIS funds have been growing in popularity, as one of the few tax efficient investments that have the backing of the government. Over the past two years the tax incentives for EIS have been enhanced, and the funds have been given a wider remit of where they can invest. Then in the 2012 Finance Act, Seed EIS was introduced, to encourage investment into start up companies, to help kick-start the economy. On the panel: Martin Fox, Managing Director, Bulletin Marketing Nick Rutter, Partner at Maclay, Murray and Spens LLP Harvey Shulman, Fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.