Will the intermediary marketplace be unrecognisable in 12 months? Watch our expert panel debate.
Scottish Widows invited intermediaries and industry experts to challenge our expert panel on the changing intermediary landscape. Asking the big questions, Helen Morrissey, editor of Retirement Planner, puts Scottish Widows on the spot. www.scottishwidows.co.uk/onthespot The panel was: Simon Massey, intermediaries director, Scottish Widows Robert Kerr, head of distribution, Scottish Widows Ian Naismith, head of retirement, income and planning, Scottish Widows Pete Glancy, head of corporate pensions, Scottish Widows Visit our new social media sites and have your say: Join the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.