According to research by PWC, trust in financial services organisations has fallen even further over the last few years. In their report "Stand out for the right reasons - How financial services has lost it's mojo and how it can get it back", they report that only 28% of consumers trust financial advisers. Worse still only 6% of consumers say their trust in advisers has increased over the last 12 months, which presumably means that 94% trust them less or about the same as 12 months ago. Not a great starting point. But all is not lost. I'm sure that most advisers would agree...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.