Welcome to the Professional Partners Success Blueprint. A 9 part series on developing successful referral relationships with solicitors and accountants.
In part 3 of the PPSB video series we look stage 1 of the blueprint... Prepare.
As with most things, preparation is everything and there are a number of things that I believe you need to have in place, before you start trying to "connect" with any potential partner firms.
Most firms don't need many successful referral relationships to achieve their revenue and new client acquisition targets, but how do you decide which firms to target?
The place to start is by clearly defining your objectives.
- What are you are trying to achieve?
- How many new clients are you looking for?
- What level of revenue/recurring income/profit are you looking to generate?
- How many referrals will you need each week or month to generate the required number of clients?
- How many new referrals can you handle effectively, without overloading the back office or affecting the service delivered to existing clients?
Once you're clear about your objectives, you can start to look at which firms to target.
Identifying a sensible set of criteria, against which you can rank each potential target firm, will increase the chances of establishing successful long-term relationships.
Watch now to learn more.