A case study using the Prudential Flexible Retirement Plan
The following example is designed to represent a typical situation reflecting today’s retirement income needs. It does not relate to any particular individuals. You should not look upon them as financial advice or a recommendation of a particular course of action. You should consider your own circumstances fully, along with your financial adviser, to help you make a decision. Case study Suzanne, a youthful 55, has owned the local chemist shop for many years. She wants some income from her pension fund, but not all of it. Now that her son is taking over, she wants to take a back...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.