Financial Foundations provides a choice of various types of protection that pay cash to the life ass...
Financial Foundations provides a choice of various types of protection that pay cash to the life assured or their dependants. - Life cover - provides a tax free lump sum if the insured dies or suffer a terminal illness. - Critical illness (CI) cover - provides a tax free lump sum if one of a range of illnesses is contracted. - Permanent disability cover - provides a tax free lump sum if one of a range of permanently disabling conditions occurs. - Elderly care cover - provides a sum upon diagnosis of one of a range of specified illnesses that are more likely in older age. - Income ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.