The Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) is once again issuing its set of popular Top Trumps-style cards designed to help demystify critical illness (CI).
First issued in May 2009 and based on the classic game, the cards include a number of key facts about some of Britain's biggest killers, including annual death rates. Hundreds of advisers requested the cards following an article in Professional Adviser magazine. The set is designed to help insurers, advisers and consumers understand the conditions covered by their CI policies and RGA has taken the opportunity to update death and male death statistics in line with new market information. Jason Hurley, head of sales and marketing at RGA said: "RGA's Critical Illness Cards are designe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.