Chris Jones asks: What in the world has come over you? Here looks at the concept of generational marketing and explores how advisers can best serve the different needs of clients at different life stages...
I started off doing old person things ironically. Confident in the belief that I am forever young, then it became habitual and I learned to like them. I have recently discovered the deep pleasure of a nap, that I cannot get up without making a noise and that I don't need to be in a bar that doesn't have a seat. I haven't played Rugby since before Covid and find myself going on country walks. We recently realised that two music events that we wanted to go to were on a subsequent Friday and Saturday and found myself choosing one. I have changed, how does this happen to us? As with all t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.