There’s nothing that gets advisers racing to the site quite like news of a business merger or acquisition.
In fact, that's exactly what happened on Monday morning at the news that two Sussex firms had joined forces. The merger of Antrams Financial Services and Pembroke Financial Services under the latter's branding makes for an enlarged business that will be managing an impressive £1.5bn of client assets. The two (one?!) will also be focused on further developing the discretionary investment manager service Antrams established. Brighton-based investment business Cow Corner will also continue to invest in the combined business. Nothing like a good bit of backing! Elsewhere, Hargreaves Lansdown...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.