Angus MacNee looks at the increasing regulatory burden and the benefits of being part of a modern network...
Increasing regulatory compliance requirements, in particular from the Consumer Duty and appointed representative (AR) regime coming into force in 2023, alongside challenging market conditions and increasing back-office costs has led many IFAs to re-evaluate how they run their business. The majority of IFAs want to focus their time and resources on supporting clients, and not on endless back-office tasks, reporting, insurance renewals and incorporating regulatory updates, as this is both more productive and more profitable. With the ever-changing regulatory requirements and a higher s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.