What is the role of an IFA network today? And how can networks continue to thrive in the future? Angus MacNee explores the issues
If you were to start an online retail business today, you would be unlikely to rack your own servers, build your own e-commerce infrastructure or establish your own merchant banking and payment facilities. Rather, you would utilise a turnkey solution such as Shopify and outsource all core infrastructure (i.e. hosting, website, inventory, banking, payments, etc.) so you can focus on what you do best and what matters the most to be successful (e.g. product, marketing, customers). The same is true when starting and running an IFA business, and networks like ValidPath provide IFAs with ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.