It is important - particularly with the looming Consumer Duty - that everyone in a firm, including new hires, understands the culture that business owners wish to promote both internally and externally, writes Jenny Smyth
You've all got a lot on your to-do lists, I am sure - with the Financial Conduct Authority rolling out regulatory updates left, right and centre, the Consumer Duty deadline looming into view (July's not that long away, really…), the cost of living crisis and the normal day to day work on top of all of that, phew! Sometimes it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day. Obviously, some obligations do fall by the wayside in just trying to keep on top of everything - and sometimes these are the aspects of your role that can actually turn out to be the most important. Now. You are an...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.