IFA Peter Cranwell outlines the four steps adviser should take to help their clients prepare for a better retirement...
Whether it's looking at various assets from pensions to housing wealth or identifying what a client plans to do after their career, a solid, sustainable retirement strategy can help individuals to understand exactly what they need to achieve and maintain their desired standard of living in later life. These plans also need to be reviewed regularly and adjusted to fit changing needs and circumstances, as well as new economic realities. With the country facing ongoing economic volatility, many more people will be turning to advisers to help them either build or review their retirement plan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.