Chris Budd looks at financial wellbeing and explains why wealth is bad for your clients' health...
Our modern relationship with money, and especially the desire to be wealthy, is making us sick. To understand (and accept) this, we need to understand first how the body stays healthy, and look at how we make financial decisions. Introducing immune cells Our body is made up of different types of cells. Some of these work against us, such as cancerous cells. To combat the bad cells, we also have immune cells. These keep our bodies healthy, by travelling around the body and absorbing the bad cells. When the bad cells managed to combine, they create disease, suc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.