2022 proved to be crucial for the Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP), Chris Curry writes...
We have seen the completion of important steps on the path to developing the pensions dashboards ecosystem. The technology build for the central digital architecture has now been delivered by our supplier and we are now working through final assurances. This includes ensuring that all requirements are met within the solution and that it is ready for the next phase in 2023. Dashboards standards and research Greater detail and clarity on the rules for dashboards were also provided for industry this year. The Pensions Dashboards Regulations 2022 were given approval by parliament, empowe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.