There is no perfect product, magic formula or algorithm that can predict the future of financial markets, Andrea Carreras-Candi writes...
The key to offering the best advisory service to a client is to define their investor profile in the best possible way. Designing and executing an investment strategy is a process in which the advisor and the client must go hand in hand. Not only in terms of financial characteristics, but also personal factors that will condition the investment proposal throughout the entire cycle. For this reason, it is essential, first of all, to know details such as the client's age and their personal and professional situation. This will show you the key questions to ask, that enable you to define the b...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.