Tim Thompson-Rye outlines five key wealth tech trends advice firms should be familiar with...
The use of great technology as part of a firm's business proposition used to be a differentiator. Now it's a baseline requirement. The world has changed dramatically and never more than since the onset of the pandemic. Hybrid working is here to stay and client expectations of a frictionless service continue to grow. Demand for technology - and technology talent - is at an all-time high. Company boards are increasingly looking to technology leaders to scan the horizon to discern ‘where next?' With this in mind, here are some of the trends that should be on advisory firms' radars for 20...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.