Remember those halcyon days of early 2020? You could meet friends and family whenever and wherever you wanted. You could order a beer at the bar in a pub. You could actually go to a pub! Back then, it was unlikely that a majority of investors would have an understanding of the approval process for medical treatments and vaccinations. Equally, most wouldn't appreciate the importance of relationships between academic research and the pharmaceutical giants. Hopefully most would've held an admiration for the work of doctors and nurses, but they had probably never stood on their doorstep to a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.