As well as core regulatory assistance, writes Simon Goldthorpe, advisers should expect a lot more from their parent networks. Here he sets out a list of things networks should be offering their firms on a monthly basis...
There are few things more annoying than getting terrible service for something you spend good money on. According to a 2019Which? Survey, the UK's main culprits are Ryanair, Scottish Power, BT and TalkTalk, with consumers describing them variously as arrogant, greedy and sneaky. Having your expectations met and exceeded is key to great service and the lessons learnt in retail and hospitality are no less important in financial services. First Direct, Lakeland and Waitrose regularly perform well in surveys of this kind because they each combine great ‘product' with knowledgeable and trustw...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.