In this piece Chris Jones looks at reviewing multi-asset solutions using risk-based benchmarks...
When choosing a new investment for a new client you could simply be reviewing the market to find the most compatible multi-asset solution. An enjoyable task and a great case study but a rarer occurrence these days. Typically, you will be reviewing an existing client with an existing solution that you recommended yourself. So what would we expect to be reviewed? 1 Has the solution delivered the real return needed to meet the client's plan? 2 Has it taken the agreed level of risk? 3 Was it a good choice? How has it performed? Of course, planning tools should use consistent, real ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.