News Jason Pidcock is dropping his £4.4bn mandate with Newton for rival Jupiter has caused investment advisers to reassess whether the fund is the best place for clients' money...
Newton Investment Management's Jason Pidcock is leaving the group to join Jupiter. He has been manager of the £4.4bn Newton Asian Income fund since launch in 2005, and will join Jupiter later in the year. At Jupiter, Pidcock will help build a new Asian Income strategy to complement the group's existing range of more growth-oriented and multi-cap emerging market products. The new fund will follow an income-based, larger cap investment strategy, and follows the recent launch of the Jupiter Unconstrained Global Emerging Markets SICAV, managed by Ross Teverson. Investment advisers' ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.