Abrdn has unveiled the ‘AdviserOS’ operating system which aims to simplify processes and prioritise service for users of its platforms.
It said the system would help advisers to do less, achieve more for their clients and grow their businesses through technology improvements. It added AdviserOS, part of the provider's adviser experience programme, would combine its existing platforms and services and see a "series of new capabilities be introduced" while taking a "less is more" approach. Advisers currently on the Abrdn Wrap, Elevate and Fundzone platforms will get the upgrade later this year. Abrdn Adviser chief commercial and strategy officer Jonny Black said: "There are many macro factors causing strain across th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.