I wonder how many people would notice if I cut and pasted the first paragraph from last week’s briefing into this afternoon’s?
To be honest… I may as well do it. It touched on how many mergers and acquisitions we've seen of late and the innate way in which they continue to shape the advice ecosystem. Little did I know that this week was going to bring far, far more news on that front. Wren Sterling, Perspective, Fairstone, Hurst Point Group AND Succession all announced deals this week, amounting to a total of £2.7bn in assets that have moved around since Tuesday. You get a new client, you get a new client, and YOU get a new client! Elsewhere though and in major news this week, the regulator released the findings...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.