Wren Sterling Group has acquired three more advice businesses adding a combined £400m in assets and 2,000 clients to its books.
Wren Sterling bought Ralston Bennett Financial Planning and its appointed representative business, Aspects Financial which will merge to form the national's first base in Northern Ireland. The deal brings seven more advisers to Wren Sterling. Separately, St Helens-based Callisto Wealth has about 140 clients and will become part of Wren Sterling's North-West hub in Wilmslow. It followed the purchase of Morfitt & Turnbull in November last year. The national said it had completed four acquisitions this year and had a "growing and significant" pipeline. Chief executive James Twining sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.