Rathbones has reported an increase of 1.1% in its total funds under management and administration for the first quarter of 2023.
A trading notice published today (4 May) show the increase totalled £60.9bn for its final set of results before it combines with Investec W&I UK. Investec purchased Rathbones in a £839m deal back in April, though the trading period update covers the three months prior the deal, which Rathbones chief executive Paul Stockton said "represents a significant opportunity in our sector to become the UK's leading discretionary wealth manager". For the period from 1 January to 31 March 2023 the assets under administration inflows split into £45.8m to Rathbones' investment management business, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.