Four in five advisers say inflation remains their number one concern for clients this year, with value of portfolios coming in a close second, research shows.
Over two thirds (68%) of advisers told Canada Life that portfolio value was a major worry for their clients as part of its latest research, published today (2 May). While inflation was the driver of this and the main concern advisers held for their clients, fears over recession are low despite ongoing economic turbulence. "Client portfolios will not be insulated from the broader geo-political and macro-economic headwinds and this is where advisers will be helping their clients by providing peace of mind as well as ensuring plans remain on track," said head of investment proposition Sh...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.