The Verve Foundation has launched a 12-week programme to help newly qualified advisers grow and develop their businesses.
The ‘Adviser Incubator' scheme was designed to support new advisers who are looking to set up their own business and those looking to grow from being a one-person operation. The not-for-profit foundation explained the structured 12-week programme would provide tailored support and guidance for start-up practices. Applications to join the programme opened today (2 May) and will close on 26 May. The Verve Foundation head Hayley Rabbets said: "We know that getting started with your own business is an incredibly daunting and challenging time. There are many practical concerns, including c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.