Working with third parties to improve cybersecurity can be an essential way to improve operation resilience, especially for smaller firms, according to Saunderson House.
Speaking at PA360 today (26 April), head of information technology Nick Rosser emphasised that cyberattacks are one of the biggest concerns and a major risk for adviser businesses, and firms must constantly be considering ways to better improve their resilience. Through using third parties, firms can access specialists that they may not be able to use at "relatively cheap rates", he said, though emphasised that when choosing a third party, firms must consider experience, referrals, certifications and whether they "do what they need you to do". Rosser also highlighted that communicatin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.