The sale of Link Fund Solutions to Waystone Group is set to comprise the majority of redress paid to investors in the former LF Woodford Equity Income fund.
Following last night's (19 April) statement from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regarding total redress owed to investors as a result of WEIF's collapse, Waystone, Link Group and Link Fund Solutions have clarified details of the sale. Waystone has signed definitive agreements to purchase the Irish and UK businesses of Link Fund Solutions, for an amount expected to total between £110m and £140m. The deal will partly fund the settlement agreed upon by the FCA, Link Group and Link Fund Solutions to end the investigation into the company's role as authorised corporate director of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.