Demand for client reviews which intensified during the pandemic has not abated with just 4% of advisers saying they now conduct a single annual review.
Research from Aviva found nearly half of advisers (47%) conduct quarterly reviews, 38% conduct a review every six months and 11% hold monthly meetings. In 2020, the provider said its previous research put those statistics at 4%, 15% and 5%. Face-to-face meetings have made a comeback, the research found. In August 2020 about 10% of advisers said that they expected face-to-face meetings would be a thing of the past, however, this has not materialised. Aviva said despite the "substantial increase in the frequency and therefore number of client reviews undertaken, only 6% today say they c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.