Holborn Financial, the Wimbledon-based Chartered financial planner, has bought Kingsley Financial for an undisclosed sum.
Kingsley Financial Eamon Keelan founded the firm almost twenty years ago and will retire after the buyout. The deal adds 120 clients and £20m in assets under advice to Holborn's books. Holborn Financial managing director Emyr Blease said: "We are delighted Eamon has entrusted the stewardship of his clients to our growing team of financial advisers, paraplanners and administrators. "While we are planning to grow our business by acquisition, we will only do deals with retiring principals who uphold our ethos. Eamon has served his clients very well over the years and it is our duty to en...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.