Apollo Private Wealth has bought fellow St James’s Place (SJP) practice Debra Wait Wealth, Management taking its assets under management (AUM) to £300m.
Apollo said the deal supported its growth strategy in the high net worth market and demonstrated how the SJP partnership offered a range of succession planning. It added that Debra Wait, founder of the Cambridgeshire-based business, planned to remain active in the business for at least the next 18 months to "help ensure a seamless transition for clients". Apollo founder and chief executive Nauman Gondal (pictured) said: "Debra Wait is an outstanding SJP partner who shares our commitment to the highest standards in client care and service, and she will continue to be a key part of the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.