Business optimism is high among advice firms, with 89% of advisers confirming they feel positively about prospects in the year ahead.
Research from Standard Life, published today (29 March), comes on the back of its questioning of 600 advisers about the external impacts expected to cause concern for their businesses over the next 12 months. The majority of financial advisers feel optimistic, the findings show, with 14% stating they are ‘very optimistic' about business prospects. Despite this positivity, the researched also showed that advisers have "widespread concerns" for the remainder of 2023 around economic recovery, expected investment returns and cost-of-living issues. More than two in five told Standard Li...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.