Five more financial planning firms have joined the corporate Chartered ranks, the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has confirmed.
Edinburgh-based Aspire Wealth Management, Newton Abbot firm Darnells Wealth Management and Progeny Wealth and Leeds all gained Chartered status earlier this year. Fareham firm Lane Financial Management and Informed Choice, which has offices in both Cranleigh and Peterborough, have also been granted the status. CII executive director of professional standards Melissa Collett said: "In achieving corporate Chartered status, they have made a public declaration to professional standards, and committed to upholding the Chartered ethos of nurturing knowledge, client centricity and serving so...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.