Fintel, the parent company of SimplyBiz and Defaqto, has named Phil Smith as its next chair.
Smith will replace industry stalwart Ken Davy in the role. The firm said Davy would remain on the board as a non-executive director. Smith is currently an independent non-executive director and will take up the position after its annual general meeting on 18 May, it said. The business added he would bring "deep industry knowledge, leadership qualities and a wealth of business transformation experience, along with extensive expertise in digital delivery and alignment to the company's values and strategic objectives". Full-year results Fintel released its full-year results for the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.