Head of global equities and fund manager Robin Geffen is set to exit Liontrust amid a consolidation of its global equity teams.
In a London Stock Exchange announcement, the firm said the global equity team has become part of the global fundamental team with immediate effect to provide "greater strategic focus over the next few years". The global equity investment team will now report to Tom Record, who is responsible for global equities within the global fundamental team. The exception is the Global Technology fund, which moves to the global innovation team. CEO John Ions said: "We want to thank Robin for his contribution and commitment to managing the funds for investors over the past four years at Liontrust ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.