The industry is on the cusp of something “really quite special” as the unprecedented adoption of technology continues across advice and asset management, Dynamic Planner chief executive (CEO) Ben Goss has said.
Speaking at the technology firm's ‘The Power of Now' conference today (7 February), Goss said the repercussions of the pandemic and ensuing uncertainty in the world were driving the need for financial advice. He added these factors had driven "technology adoption at an unprecedented rate", adding the progression in the profession had been underpinned by the development of technology. In his keynote speech, he said: "The industry is in the foothills of something really quite special when you combine great advice with the right technology and aligned asset management. "We believe th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.