Solomon Capital Holdings (Solomon), the private equity-backed national advice business, has signed a partnership deal with Kent-based Beaufort Financial Westerham.
The deal sees Solomon take a minority stake in the firm which has seven advisers on its staff. It added the deal was the first in a number of planned minority partner investment transactions. The deal is the fourth Solomon has completed in the last six months and an "important building block in its ambition to build a leading national advice and wealth management business", it said. Solomon vice chairman Simon Goldthorpe (pictured) said: "The investment in Beaufort Financial Westerham is another major milestone for Solomon and a significant step forward in terms of our regional prese...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.