Eden Park Investment Management (EPIM) has launched a discretionary fund management (DFM) service with Charles Stanley and SS&C Hubwise.
In an announcement today (6 February), EPIM said the service is an industry first tripartite agreement that sees an investment manager running bespoke portfolios on a third-party platform on behalf of an advisory's firm's in-house DFM. The DFM has multi-jurisdictional and multi-currency direct equities, gilts, and bonds across its own platform and has is aimed specifically at clients with complex needs and larger portfolios. Charles Stanley will manage these portfolios within four risk categories. "Our aim is to deliver excellent client outcomes through a tried-and-tested centralised ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.