IFA consolidator Radiant Financial Group has purchased Doncaster-based IFA Ethos Financial Solutions.
This deal takes Radiant's staff numbers to 150 and assets under advice (AUA) to £1.6bn. Ethos Financial Solutions has £300m in AUA, as well as 18 members of staff, including five advisers. Established in 2020, Radiant, led by chief executive Simon Cogman-Hellier, continues to look for acquisition opportunities across the UK, it said. The Ethos deal is Radiant's first transaction in Yorkshire. It said it planned to expand significantly in the region using Ethos as a hub. Ethos director Will Palmer said: "It has been a long search to find a company to be part of that we really feel c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.