Evelyn Partners brought in £5.4bn in new business through 2022 and achieved “record operating income”, according to its latest results.
In a trading update for the three months ended 31 December 2022, the business said it had achieved robust net inflows and strong operating income growth. Evelyn Partners, the rebranded name of Tilney Smith & Williamson, said group operating income in Q4 was £158.6m - up 9.8% from £144.5m in the same period last year. It lauded continued strong performance from both its financial services (FS) and professional services (PS) arms. It added that, on a full-year basis, operating income for 2022 rose 7.1% to a record level of just over £600m. Elsewhere, gross inflows in the final quart...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.