The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published a consultation seeking views on policy proposals to disclose, assess and compare the value for money of defined contribution (DC) workplace pension schemes.
The consultation - Value for Money: A framework on metrics, standards, and disclosures - proposes key metrics, standards and data disclosures for DC pension schemes under the proposed value for money (VFM) framework - also including proposals for the use of this data in comparisons and assessments of value for money. The consultation is the culmination of joint work between the DWP, the Financial Conduct Authority, and The Pensions Regulator (TPR). The DWP said responses to this consultation would help it develop the VFM policy framework. Commenting on the consultation launch, Secreta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.