PensionBee’s invested customer base increased by 56% to 183,000 by the end of 2022, according to an update published on the London Stock Exchange.
In Q4 2022 trading results published on 19 January, the personal and workplace pension provider also reported its registered customer base increased from 658,000 at the end of 2021, to 986,000. It also revealed its customer retention rate remained consistent at 97%. The firm's trading update also disclosed its revenue increased by 38% to £18m, while its annual run rate revenue increased to £20m. This comes after the firm revealed in November that its assets under administration (AUA) had surpassed £3bn. This is a 17% year-on year increase, up from £2.6bn at the end of 2021, which the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.