Is your advice business a skilled, standout, client-focused operation? If so, Professional Adviser wants to hear from you as we look to gather the most outstanding advisers from across the UK to showcase their excellence and commitment to client care by entering the 2023 PA Awards.
Now proudly in their 18th year, the awards will also recognise the best in multi-asset investing, platform provision, adviser support and client engagement, as well as once again crowning our Paraplanner of the Year. The formal awards dinner will take place on Tuesday, 25 April at London Hilton Bankside. You can read more about our venue here. More than 250 advisers, firms and product providers come under consideration each year at the awards, which seek to reward excellence within both the financial advice community and among the broader financial services sectors that help serve adv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.