Evelyn Partners, the wealth management and professional services group created from the merger of Tilney and Smith & Williamson in June 2022, has revealed that founder and owner of Gavin Tansey Financial Services, Gavin Tansey is to join the firm’s Liverpool office.
Tansey has run his Wirral-based financial planning business for more than 12 years and has worked as an adviser since 2000. He specialises in providing bespoke financial services to private clients, medical professionals, company directors and their corporate entities. Tansey and his clients will join Evelyn Partners through its succession programme which launched in late 2021. It gives financial advisers approaching retirement an opportunity to migrate their clients to a new, long-term home with a wealth management proposition, the firm said. Evelyn Partners head of strategic part...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.