National advisory business Bespoke Advice has attained B Corporation (B Corp) status joining just 35 other financial advice firms with the certification.
Bespoke Advice, based in Worcester, said B Corp status showed it was committed to delivering positive outcomes to clients, employees, suppliers and its community and the planet as well as to greater accountability and transparency. B Corp status is awarded to businesses that meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and governance. Bespoke Advice said it was one of 35 financial advisory businesses in the UK to get the accreditation. There are 1,100 companies with B Corp status in the UK and 6,279 B Corp companies globally. It explained that certifica...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.