Perspective Financial Group (Perspective) has acquired Thame-based Ian J Hunt Chartered Financial Planners in its first buyout of the year.
The deal adds about 70 clients and £37m in assets under management to the national advice business. The group said it had exchanged on a further eight acquisitions which are due to complete following Financial Conduct Authority approval. Ian J Hunt Chartered Financial Planners founder and director Ian Hunt said: "After just over 35 years as a financial adviser, now has become the right time for me to retire. It has been a privilege to help many clients during my career. "I have had many approaches over the years and whilst the timing was never perhaps entirely right, I have spoken ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.